Steamboat Hosting Ski Butlers Annual Franchise Meetings
Steamboat Springs, CO…Ski Butlers Annual Franchise Meetings are taking place in Steamboat Springs, CO this year, from October 4th –8th. Representatives from all 10 Ski Butlers locations will be attending.
“This is a great honor to showcase Steamboat to all of Ski Butlers,” said Glen Traylor, Owner of Ski Butlers Steamboat. “Stephany (GM of Ski Butlers Steamboat) and I have worked hard to develop a impactful business within the community and we can’t wait to show the rest of Ski Butlers all we have accomplished.”
The theme of this year’s meeting? Perfect Practice: Perfecting what we already do!
“There is nothing more powerful than an entire team working together to perfect what we do,” said Bryn Carey, founder and president of Ski Butlers. “We are going to practice the things that WOW our partners, customers and other team members. These are the little things that matter. We couldn’t be happier to be having these meetings in Steamboat. One of the worlds greatest ski towns.”
About Ski Butlers
Founded in 2004 in Park City, Utah, Ski Butlers now serves over 30 North American resorts in Colorado, California, Utah, Wyoming and British Columbia, Canada. Ski Butlers Home Office is in Park City, Utah.
Ski Butlers award winning service makes renting ski and snowboard equipment convenient and hassle-free all for the same price or less than most resort ski shops. Highlights;
· 2013 US Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Award Winner (Top 100 Business)
· 2013 Vail Valley Small Business of the Year Award Winner
· 2012 US Chamber of Commerce DREAM BIG Small Business of the Year Western Region Winner
· Vail Valley Platinum Service Award Winner 2008, ’09, ’10, ’11, ’12, ‘13. Only ski shop to win it for 6 consecutive years
· Steamboat Springs Spurs on Service Award Winner 2011, ‘12
· Aspen’s Emerging Business of the Year Award Winner 2010
For more information visit www.SkiButlers.com, call Glen Traylor at 970−367−4422 or e‑mail [email protected]skibutlers.com.