Ski Butlers Blog - June 2011
Ski Butlers Core Values
When Tony Hsieh, CEO from Zappos said this about his core values, “I only wish we had done it sooner,” I realized it was time to put our energy into creating our own.
Core Values are the essential and enduring guiding principles of our organization that impact how everyone thinks and acts. They are a rallying point. By living by these core values, and sticking to them, we have given ourselves an opportunity to distance ourselves from the competition and to better serve you, our customers.
• We formally defined the Ski Butlers culture in 10 core values:
• Deliver Legendary Service
• Our Culture is our Brand
• Honesty and Integrity are the Foundations of our Success
• Be an Entrepreneur
• Everything Matters
• Hard Work is Expected and is Rewarded
• Make a Difference in the Community
• Team Spirit
• Be Humble
• Grow Smart, Have Fun and Enjoy the Journey
We would love to hear from you. Does your organization have core values? Share them on our Facebook page or email us.
And yes, we are still skiing and riding at many of the resorts we serve. Some resorts believe they will be open weekends only through the 4th of July!
Bryn Carey and the Ski Butlers Team