A Letter From Our Founder
The Ski Butlers “why” is that we believe in people pursuing their passions in the mountains. We can’t wait to share this passion with our amazing customers, hard working team members, partners, and friends. While we obviously favor the winter, we know that the spring, summer, and fall seasons can be almost as magical. Even though Thanksgiving has just passed, up in the mountains, the seasons have changed from fall to winter. As of the past week, almost every resort in North America has its lifts spinning and the holiday season is officially upon us.
Here at Ski Butlers, we’re more than ready to welcome you back to the slopes, because we have spent the past 6 months working hard to focus on the following areas:
- We have restocked our inventory with brand new skis and boards from Rossignol, goggles from Smith Optics, and ski socks from Smartwool
- We have invested in a new, state-of-the-art tuning robot, the Montana Crystal Rock, which will give your rentals a perfect, never-skied-on tune
- We have increased our operations headcount by hiring and training more of the best team members in the ski industry to make sure you receive our legendary customer service with each delivery
- With a focus on being able to educate our customers on our service, we have also expanded our marketing team to include a full-time team member who handles our content and communications platforms, keeping you in the know
- We expanded our service to Chamonix, France, bringing our total number of resorts served to 48 worldwide
I want to thank you again for being a loyal Ski Butlers customer. Let it snow!
Founder & CEO